RE: Garbage truck incident in Illinois

http://news.google.com/news?q=illinois%20truck%20parking&num=50&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Adams [mailto:davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Garbage truck incident in Illinois

Hello all,

Has anyone seen a link to a news story about some type of recent
accident where a garbage truck fell through a parking garage somewhere
in Illinois?  Fox News has a short video clip about it, but I can't seem
to find a written news story about it.

Thanks,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
Tulare, CA
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com