Re: Garbage truck incident in Illinois

short article & video clip   oops!

http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_313225505.html

cheers
Bob

On 11/10/05, Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com> wrote:
Hello all,

Has anyone seen a link to a news story about some type of recent
accident where a garbage truck fell through a parking garage somewhere
in Illinois?  Fox News has a short video clip about it, but I can't seem
to find a written news story about it.

Thanks,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
Tulare, CA
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org . Remember, any email you
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org