Re: Chart Excel For Engineering Usage

One trick is set up one data series which will always
be at the limits of the chart.  Do it in such a way
that the limits will always be square, or
non-distorted.  If I remember, the points can even be
made invisible but will still establish the limits of
the chart.

If there is a less-klunky way, I would like to know.

HTH
MJ