  From: Andy Richardson
  To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
  Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 10:24 PM
  Subject: Bill of materials software

  Anyone know of a good software program for assisting w/ bill of materials?  We are working on a walkway project comprised primarily of steel pipe, and the client is requesting that we generate a bill of materials automatically.

  Regards,

  Andy

If u not going to involve to much in BOQ & estimation stuff , u can use MS-excel (about 90% of estimation stuff have been doing by it).
 otherwise u can check a special programs like timberline.  http://www.sagetimberlineoffice.com/

Ahmed Abdul Rahim
Structural Engineer
W.S.ATKINS
Dubai
Anyone know of a good software program for assisting w/ bill of materials?  We are working on a walkway project comprised primarily of steel pipe, and the client is requesting that we generate a bill of materials automatically.

Regards,

Andy

AdmID:C44D4D1A112C9484EF5F0DCF109B0ACD