Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
cieling finish hung of k-joist bottom chords require additional bracing?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: cieling finish hung of k-joist bottom chords require additional bracing?
- From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:01:48 -0900
Someone at work asked about the adequacy of k-joist bottom chords from the additional seismic loads imparted perpendicular to the bottom chords by installing a gypsum finish on hat channels on the bottom chords.
- Prev by Subject: Christopher Wright response.acceleration and Seismic Zones - triangle of life
- Next by Subject: CIP column design
- Previous by thread: Re: interior applied product to stop ground water from wicking thru existing basement walls?
- Next by thread: Possible Louisiana Code Provision