RE: ibc adoption

Ben,

Actually most of the referenced material standards are available now.

ACI 318-05 and the 2005 MJSC (aka masonry code or ACI 530/ASCE 5/TMS 402
etc) were available this past spring (already have both).  The 2005 NDS
was published this summer sometime I believe if not sooner (also have
that).  The new AISC combined ASD/LRFD spec is available for free on
AISC's website, but will also be in the new 13th edition Steel Manual that
will be available in December.  ASCE 7-05 plus Supplement No. 1 will in
theory be available anytime (i.e. like this week or next).  The only one
that I don't know the full status on is the 2005 AISC Seismic spec, but
someone like Scott Melnick might shed some light on that.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI