RE: ibc adoption

Harold,

Is the PUC/NEHRP process still thinking that they will "get out" of the
psuedo-code writing world and just work on publishing the "new and
improved" seismic advancements in a "part one" of the NEHRP and then
letting ASCE 7 deal with the code writing part and then just referencing
ASCE 7 in a "part two" that would satisfy the executive order for minimum
seismic (code) design for federal buildings?  I know that this was the
intent at one point.

Scott
Adrian, MI