Re: At-a-Distance task monitoring

Thor,

I am pretty sure that WebEx has that feature as a service that you can
get.  We only used it for doing "remote" demos (i.e. could show a client a
CAD file on their screen from one of our computers...so you could show
them plans or 3D stuff from our office to either their home or one of our
dealer's/rep's offices) as far as I know.  It does look like WebEx offers
a variety of options (based upon a "quick" look at their website).

If you really want to know, then let me know and I will remember to ask
the one guy at work that used it several times and see if he knows (I did
not really use it myself).

FWIW, I will likely try Timbuktu myself for the purposes of supporting my
dad.  I do his "computer support" for his consulting work.  I can usually
walk him through stuff on the phone by opening up the same program on my
computer, but it would be a lot more helpful to see what he is seeing.

Scott
Adrian, MI