Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Demo Gehry buildings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Demo Gehry buildings
- From: Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:57:34 -0800
For those who keep up with the well known architects, the University of Calif., Irvine campus is celebrating their 40th year and has also released news that they are about to demolish the Frank Gehry designed Computer Science/Engineering building built in 1986. School officials said "the building is really falling apart". Problems include dry rot and a leaking roof.
In Santa Monica, a 1983 Gehry designed shopping center is the subject of demo and redevelopment also, although it is still open.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Decision Makers [WAS: Marketing Strategies]
- Next by Subject: Re: Demo Gehry buildings
- Previous by thread: Re: STAAD Question
- Next by thread: Re: Demo Gehry buildings