Re: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads

you aren't a Jason Christensen from Davis California are you?

On 11/29/05, Jason Christensen <jason.christensen(--nospam--at)es2eng.com > wrote:
Can anyone direct me to some design information on the follow:

I have a concrete tilt-up building, inside the building there is going to be
a 10ton crane.  The crane is supported on steel columns.  I need to brace
the crane using the tilt-up panels.  I am looking for information that would
help me find the sway forces/moments (for in and out of plane) induced to
the panel by the crane, so I can design my panels.

If some of you could help direct me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org