RE: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads

ASCE 7-02 Section 4.10, Crane Loads

Bob Garner, S.E.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Christensen [mailto:jason.christensen(--nospam--at)es2eng.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads

Can anyone direct me to some design information on the follow:

I have a concrete tilt-up building, inside the building there is going
to be
a 10ton crane.  The crane is supported on steel columns.  I need to
brace
the crane using the tilt-up panels.  I am looking for information that
would
help me find the sway forces/moments (for in and out of plane) induced
the panel by the crane, so I can design my panels.

If some of you could help direct me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jason