From: "Jason Christensen" <jason.christensen(--nospam--at)es2eng.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:22 PM
Subject: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads

Can anyone direct me to some design information on the follow:

I have a concrete tilt-up building, inside the building there is going to be
a 10ton crane.  The crane is supported on steel columns.  I need to brace
the crane using the tilt-up panels.  I am looking for information that would
help me find the sway forces/moments (for in and out of plane) induced to
the panel by the crane, so I can design my panels.

If some of you could help direct me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jason