Re: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads [Zabasearch]

I'm constantly amazed at how many people have the same name.  For instance Zabasearch turns up 30 Jason Christensens in California alone and "too many" if you don't narrow the search down to just one state.   Seems like that could be a concern even without identity theft.

Ralph

In a message dated 11/29/05 3:04:51 PM, jason.christensen(--nospam--at)es2eng.com writes:
No, from Utah

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: refugio rochin [mailto:fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:28 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads

you aren't a Jason Christensen from Davis California are you?
On 11/29/05, Jason Christensen <jason.christensen(--nospam--at)es2eng.com > wrote:
Can anyone direct me to some design information on the follow:

I have a concrete tilt-up building, inside the building there is going to be
a 10ton crane.  The crane is supported on steel columns.  I need to brace
the crane using the tilt-up panels.  I am looking for information that would
help me find the sway forces/moments (for in and out of plane) induced to
the panel by the crane, so I can design my panels.

If some of you could help direct me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

*   Read list FAQ at:
http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*   site at:
http://www.seaint.org