From: Jason Christensen [mailto:jason.christensen(--nospam--at)es2eng.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads

Can anyone direct me to some design information on the follow:

I have a concrete tilt-up building, inside the building there is going
to be a 10ton crane.  The crane is supported on steel columns.  I need
to brace the crane using the tilt-up panels.  I am looking for
information that would help me find the sway forces/moments (for in and
out of plane) induced to the panel by the crane, so I can design my
panels.

If some of you could help direct me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jason