Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
gypsum board on hat channel horizontal diaphragm to brace partitions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: gypsum board on hat channel horizontal diaphragm to brace partitions
- From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:38:32 -0900
Has anyone seen any design values for diaphragm shear for gypsum board ceiling on hat channels to brace the tops of partitions?
Scott M Haan
- Prev by Subject: Gypsum board for bracing in 03 IBC Seismic Design Category D?
- Next by Subject: half height steel nuts
- Previous by thread: Re: ASCE Table 1-1 Classification of Buidlings
- Next by thread: Gyp. Board ceiling diaphragm