RE: Conc. Tilt-up w/ crane loads

Jason,
Having designed many buildings with cranes (up to 200
ton capacity), I think you have to design the crane
supporting structure first, forgetting whatever you
want to use for the walls.  Take care of the cross aisle
and down aisle forces and roof loads and your building
is started. Then you can look at how to install your
tilt-up panels--I have never had to deal with them, but
I feel that there is no way they can take any cross
-aisle forces.  They may be able to take down-aisle
forces instead of using X-bracing or other in-plane-of
-wall bracing. My two cents worth.
Gary