From: Alden Manipula [mailto:amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:18 AM
To: SEAINT Listserve
Subject: crack monitor

I remember seeing an article in one of the trade mags about crack
monitoring.  In the article the author used 2 buisness cards fixed to
each
side of a crack in a concrete wall.  I don't remember how he attached
the
cards.

Has anyone ever used a home made crack monitor using 2 buisness cards?
How
did you affix the cards to the wall?