Re: crack monitor

I use a crack manometer to measure the crack width, mark across the crack
and label the size and date. I have also used Avongard Crack monitors and
advised potential clients to put their own telltales on, using two rulers
and epoxy or nails.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://jamescohenconsulting.servicemagicpro.com