Re: crack monitor entertainment

In a message dated 01/12/2005 7:59:30 PM Atlantic Standard Time, garyg(--nospam--at)structuralstuff.com writes:
okay.....let's try this again

http://www.abqjournal.com/terror/196965nm07-12-04.htm

Quoting Gary Grinstead garyg(--nospam--at)structuralstuff.com:
Dear Gary:

go to  www.amerrescue.org and read the letter from my lawyer and the multimillion dollar lawsuit I am winning. I kicked the editor out of the WTC for unaceptable behavior. He had his assistant write 5 front pages and 23 articles to get revenge. Read the affidavits from witnesses to confirm.

Watch your mouth because my lawyer has very little sympathy.

doug copp