From: AmerRescue(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: sklawfirm(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:04:38 EST
Subject: Re: crack monitor entertainment

In a message dated 01/12/2005 9:59:19 P.M. Atlantic Standard Time, gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
"Rule 11 Motion"

I'm sure your lawyer Shermie or Shelbie or whatever his name was, can explain what they mean.

What was his name again?  I'd like to look him up on Martindale-Hubbard

Gail Kelley

*******************

Watch your mouth because my lawyer has very little sympathy.

doug copp
I'm sure your lawyer Shermie or Shelbie or whatever his name was, can explain what they mean.

What was his name again?  I'd like to look him up on Martindale-Hubbard

Gail Kelley

Watch your mouth because my lawyer has very little sympathy.

doug copp
Dear Sheldon:

This abusive individual continues to perpetuate Tom Lang's lies. I expect that his behaviour is the result of some character flaw.

doug copp