Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik
- From: "S. Gordin" <mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:40:04 -0800
Doug Copp and the entire situation around him remind me of Phil Hendrie's characters.
With no apparent own knowledge to share, this guy of questionable (to say the least) resume has the audacity to argue professional issues with experienced SEs on the SE list.
Each time Doug Copp surfaces on the list with his illiterate (at best) and self-promoting comments, he is being effectively (albeit, reluctantly) laughed out. And amazingly, he comes back!
Now, here is the question - why does he stay on the list? AFAIK, his contribution is limited to this marvel of "Triangle of Life" and this latest "moment of frequency" chef-d'oeuvre. Why does he continues to read the posts? To appear more plausible in his future endeavors?
If so, please note that it is unlikely to happen, Doug Copp. For all practical purposes, your credibility appears in a really bad shape. That hardly repairable damage is now a public/common knowledge (you even made it to "Urban Legends").
Get a real job - there is plenty around. And please, stop these lawsuit threats. They sound nothing but ridiculous.
Steve Gordin SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik
- Next by Subject: RE: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik
- Previous by thread: Re: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik
- Next by thread: Re: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik