RE: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik

Mental problem??

Nonsense!

Gail just likes to pick on men …………………. in an emasculating sort of way.

From: AmerRescue(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:AmerRescue(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: December 1, 2005 11:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; sklawfirm(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Subject: Re: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik

In a message dated 12/2/2005 12:05:20 A.M. Atlantic Standard Time, gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

Dear Sheldon,

Can you please direct your response to the seaint list, rather than me personally.

That way, everyone can enjoy the entertainment.  We all look forward to hearing from you.

And legal action sounds like lots of fun.  I'm kind of booked until about Dec 20th,  and then of course, we have the holidays, but I have free time in January, after about the 6th.  Shall I pencil in you?

Gail Kelley

Dear Gail:

Your only defense for your actions, on an ethical or moral level, is some kind of mental problem.

I have requested Sheldon to respond.

doug copp