Re: crack monitor entertainment

If anyone wants my own thoughts on this, I'll be happy to respond privately.
But they are probably inappropriate for the list. Wet paper crack monitors
just conjures up too many non-engineering images. Leave it to your own
imagination.

However, I do want to add my personal thanks for the kind, and not so kind,
thoughts. As someone has put it to me privately, they've been most
entertaining. If we can just throw in something on chain dragging...

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://jamescohenconsulting.servicemagicpro.com
http://expertpages.com/jccpc