From: AmerRescue(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:AmerRescue(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 9:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: crack monitor entertainment

In a message dated 12/2/2005 8:43:05 A.M. Atlantic Standard Time, ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca writes:
We dis-own him along with Conrad Black.
Gary

On 1 Dec 2005 at 17:23, gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> Interestingly enough,  this is from an article by Mr. Copp published
> on 10/22/05.
>
> "Doug Copp is the Rescue Chief and Disaster Manager of the American
> Rescue Team International (ARTI), the world's most experienced rescue
> team. He has crawled inside 875 collapsed buildings, worked with
> rescue teams from 60 countries."
>
> So apparently Mr. Copp has recently crawled into 19 collapsed
> buildings.  One wonders how he has found the time, given the fact I
> believe he is under investigation by the Justice Department for
> defrauding the 9/11 Fund.
>
> I must say,  it was rather interesting to research Mr. Copp on Westlaw
> and LexisNexis (the two major legal databases.)
>
> It turns out he is Canadian,  and the Canadian papers have apparently
> taken great delight in trashing him.  As I believe he stated in a
> articles did say he took (and failed) two or three engineering courses
> before he switched his major to philosophy.
>

> The article I am referring to is Mr. Copp's "top ten tips for
> earthquake safety".  This is #7 on the list.
>
> 7) Never go to the stairs. The stairs have a different "moment of
> frequency" (they swing separately from the main part of the building).
> The stairs and remainder of the building continuously bump into each
> other until structural failure of the stairs takes place. The people
> who get on stairs before they fall are chopped up by the stair treads
> - horribly mutilated. ...
>
> Let's just say the article was not published in an engineering
> publication.
>

> Gail Kelley
>
> **************
> -----
>
> Dear Members:
>
> At collapsed buildings, in major disasters (many hundreds if not
> thousands of collapsed buildings) time and simplicity are of the
> essence. Having said this and considering that our very lives are at
> risk as we crawl inside these piles of rubble it is necessary to be
> practical and highly functional ( I have personally crawled inside of
> 894 collapsed buildings).
>
> We wet a piece of paper (usually 8"X10") and stick it over the crack.
> The wet paper will stick by itself.
>
> If there is any movement whatsoever the wet paper tears.
>
> Simple yet effective.
>
> doug copp

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org
Sheldon Leonard will be responding to Gail's requests to be sued, later today. He is preparing a written response to post. As his assistant, told me he thought it 'hard to fathom' why someone would defame and attack a New York defamation lawyer demanding to be sued.

doug copp

If anyone is interested in any truth they can go to www.amerrescue.org