Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
doug copp[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: doug copp
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:52:54 -0800
I respectfully ask that you share with this forum, the operating principals of your "body finder" device. Would it be possible to use such a device to locate subgrade peat deposits in geotechnical investigations? Is it directional such that it would not be affected by nearby persons?
Thank you and I look forward to your reply.
Bob Garner, S.E.
Moffatt & Nichol
Tel.: (619) 220-6050
Fax.: (619) 220-6055
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Doug Copp
- Next by Subject: Re: Doug Copp
- Previous by thread: RE: Fwd: Doug Copp - Mr. Karasik's client
- Next by thread: RE: Doug Copp