doug copp

Mr. Copp,

I respectfully ask that you share with this forum, the operating principals of your "body finder" device.  Would it be possible to use such a device to locate subgrade peat deposits in geotechnical investigations?  Is it directional such that it would not be affected by nearby persons?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050