From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:20:35 EST
Subject: Fwd: Doug Copp

Attached Message
From: Sheldon Karasik <sklawfirm(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com
Subject: Doug Copp
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:15:39 -0800 (PST)
Dear Ms  Kelley:

As I understand your message, you are acknowledging making publicized statements accusing my client Doug Copp of professional incompetence and criminality.  That being the case, do you also want to be added as a defendant to his defamation suit?

Very truly yours,

Sheldon Karasik, Esq.

Yahoo! Personals