From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 9:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Fw: crack monitor entertainment

What is your point, Doug? Do you have photographs, with you around the debris, to prove that you were there? Can you post it for our benefit?

Rajendran

AmerRescue(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/2/2005 12:17:41 P.M. Atlantic Standard Time, jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com writes:

Harold,

Just a brief reminisce of which I am now reminded.

When I was at the site with NJ TF1 there was some guy with no protective
gear or identifying uniform crawling around the debris at the lower levels
of WTC7 who claimed to be a rescuer with another team. NJ TF1 has a large
contingent of state police as members and we escorted him off the site.
Turned out he had made a similar claim with that team (I think PA but could
be wrong), carried a NYFD sack and seemed to have picked up a couple of
"keepsakes" from the collapse. I do not remember his face nor did we get a
name. He was not the only one. Towards the end of our time, 10 days, I (and
I would guess many other responders on this list) came across many others
who joined the scene in attempts to get paying work. They tended to walk
around in suits, also with no protective gear, despite the constant dust.
However, in the 10 days I was there, in the hole and at the Structures
meetings, I did not see Doug Copp.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://jamescohenconsulting.servicemagicpro.com
http://expertpages.com/jccpc

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org

I was right when I guessed that you worked with FEMA. That explains it all.

doug copp