Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Corrosion in reinbar in slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Corrosion in reinbar in slabs
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:19:53 -0800
We designed a very similar repair for Huntington Beach. There is quite a surprising array of products and technologies in investigation, demolition, repair and protection of rusted rebar. There is also an array of talented professionals who specialize in this type of construction.
Integrated Design Services, Inc. in Irvine, California is an expert in this type of structural design and analysis.
Please let me know if we can help.
With Joy and Hope,
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
Bob Freeman, Architect
(949) 387-8500 x115
- Prev by Subject: Re: corrosion from ocean flooding
- Next by Subject: Corrosion in reinforcing steel in slabs
- Previous by thread: Re: Corrosion in reinforcing steel in slabs
- Next by thread: RE: Fwd: Doug Copp - Mr. Karasik's client