Re: Fwd: Doug Copp - Mr. Karasik's client

More articles about this hero:

http://www.abqjournal.com/terror/197538nm07-14-04.htm
http://cgi.stanford.edu/group/wais/cgi-bin/index.php?p=2150    (Apparently he lost a defamation case in Alameda, California and it cost him $4800)   Read paragraph 4.

And here's one where (dated Nov. 17, 2005, "SEANT" (Structural Engineers Association International) is mentioned along with Syed Faiz Ahmad.

http://www.amerrescue.org/newsletter.htm

Neil Moore, SE, SECB