RE: Fwd: Doug Copp - Mr. Karasik's client

To say the very least, this has been a very strange and mostly humorous and disturbing thread. In the past, I have always been privately embarrassed that Paul Tracy is a Canadian but today, the things I have learned have far eclipsed that embarrassment. For what it’s worth, I would like to offer a sincere apology on behalf of myself and all of my friends here in Canada  to all people who have lost dear ones in tragedies  such as those discussed today. Today I feel shame and disgust.

Regards,

Dave

From: Neil Moore [mailto:nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com]
Sent: December 2, 2005 7:06 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Doug Copp - Mr. Karasik's client

More articles about this hero:

http://www.abqjournal.com/terror/197538nm07-14-04.htm
http://cgi.stanford.edu/group/wais/cgi-bin/index.php?p=2150    (Apparently he lost a defamation case in Alameda, California and it cost him $4800)   Read paragraph 4.

And here's one where (dated Nov. 17, 2005, "SEANT" (Structural Engineers Association International) is mentioned along with Syed Faiz Ahmad.

http://www.amerrescue.org/newsletter.htm

Neil Moore, SE, SECB

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:15:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Sheldon Karasik <sklawfirm(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Doug Copp
To: gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com

Dear Ms  Kelley:
As I understand your message, you are acknowledging making publicized statements accusing my client Doug Copp of professional incompetence and criminality.  That being the case, do you also want to be added as a defendant to his defamation suit?

Very truly yours,!

Sheldon Karasik, Esq.

Yahoo! Personals