Re: Re: crack monitor entertainment

> From: gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com

> It turns out he is Canadian,

Okay, who left the door open ...
There is the popular opinion that you have to leave Canada to make it
big.

> and the Canadian papers have apparently taken great delight in trashing
> him.  As I believe he stated in a previous post, he is not an engineer.

I have never heard of him before a couple weeks ago on this list.

Almost 900 collapsed buildings, personally, ...
that's almost 1 a day for 3 years, or
1 a day for a week, twice a year, for 64 years, or
5 a day for a week, twice a year, for 13 years.
Some people listen to police frequency scanners. Not my kind of hobby.

There's another fixture here in Canada who has been developing a
bear-resistant suit for about 30 years. Now the US military is looking
at it ... for underwater applications. You never know where things may
lead.

We got a new puppy his summer. One of the things that you recognize is
that if the puppy doesn't enjoy something, they quickly find something
more enjoyable. My puppy never threatened to sue the neighbour's cat for
the scratchy paw that came through the fence ... she just doesn't go too
close to the fence anymore (The lawyers are unsympathetic about the loss
of potential fees but I think the cat is operating 'bare' anyway). The
cat, however, is just as aggravated ...

If this seems to be rambling, it may be the meds.

--
R. Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International