Re: crack monitor entertainment sheldon karasik

> From: gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com

> Dear Sheldon,
>
> Can you please direct your response to the seaint list, rather than me
> personally.
>
> That way, everyone can enjoy the entertainment.  We all look forward to
> hearing from you.
>
> And legal action sounds like lots of fun.  I'm kind of booked until about
> Dec 20th,  and then of course, we have the holidays, but I have free time
> in January, after about the 6th.  Shall I pencil in you?

Gail, please try to avoid having your legal action overlap with the
extravganza that Conrad Lord Black of CrossHarbour will be hosting with
the SEC(?) or the Justice Department or whichever it is that is going to
hold his feet to the fire.

--
R. Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International