From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Corrosion in reinforcing steel in slabs
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:52:24 -0500

I think that "Concrete Repair and Maintenance Illustrated" by Peter
Emmons with Structural Preservation (I believe he just recently passed
away also) is a much better source. In addition ICRI has a number of
valuable technical resource publications.

Matthew Stuart
Structural Department
Manalapan
Extension 1283