Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Corrosion in reinforcing steel in slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Corrosion in reinforcing steel in slabs
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:43:35 EST
I guess I don't understand why you considered it a personal affront, as you noted I asked you to review an article.
My point was that when you recommend a book that someone is likely to buy sight unseen from Amazon.com, etc, you should make it clear if the book has some limitations.
Although Emmons book has useful information I don't think it is appropriate for someone to use as a basis for making engineering decisions on elevated slabs. I believe the post came from someone who was a PE and mentioned something about structural capacity. I don't think Emmons book really is intended for someone making decisions on structural capacity.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Corrosion in reinforcing steel in slabs
- Next by Subject: CORRUGATED DECK
- Previous by thread: RE: Corrosion in reinforcing steel in slabs
- Next by thread: Corrosion in reinbar in slabs