Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete floor on wood trusses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete floor on wood trusses
- From: "David Smith" <smith1129(--nospam--at)charter.net>
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:50:28 -0500
I have a prospective client wanting a concrete floor slab poured on wood trusses. The building will be steel-framed on the perimeter.
I am trying to get him to use steel bar joists rather than wood trusses. Anyone have some good arguments against this?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Density
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete floor on wood trusses
- Previous by thread: Re: Occupancy Load for a Running Track
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete floor on wood trusses