Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Concrete floor on wood trusses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Concrete floor on wood trusses
- From: "Eli Grassley" <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:45:35 -0800
The IBC does not allow support of concrete on wood. See section 2304.12. That’s a pretty solid argument I would say J
~~ Eli Grassley
I have a prospective client wanting a concrete floor slab poured on wood trusses. The building will be steel-framed on the perimeter.
I am trying to get him to use steel bar joists rather than wood trusses. Anyone have some good arguments against this?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete floor on wood trusses
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete floor on wood trusses
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete floor on wood trusses
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete floor on wood trusses