From: David Smith [mailto:smith1129(--nospam--at)charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Concrete floor on wood trusses

I have a prospective client wanting a concrete floor slab poured on wood trusses.  The building will be steel-framed on the perimeter.
I am trying to get him to use steel bar joists rather than wood trusses.  Anyone have some good arguments against this?
Thanks,
Dave Smith
Smith Associates

Yahoo! Personals