Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:15 PM
Subject: RE: Concrete floor on wood trusses

Wouldn't exception 1 apply though?  Assuming diaphragm action is taken care of by 1-1/8" sheathing, couldn't the cocnrete be considered dead load going along for the ride?
DT, SE
SF, CA

Eli Grassley <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com> wrote:
The IBC does not allow support of concrete on wood.  See section 2304.12.  That?s a pretty solid argument I would say J

~~ Eli Grassley