Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Column/Shear Wall Sizing - Flat Slab Construction - General Rules[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Column/Shear Wall Sizing - Flat Slab Construction - General Rules
- From: refugio rochin <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:18:51 -0400
Anyone developed any general rules for sizing (RC) columns when using flat slabs, according to building heights?
Say, if we have a six story building, that is all concrete, what would be a good estimate for required column size,
and/or if we include shear walls, what would be minimum lengths of required shear walls ?
Or anyone know any research done in regards to this? Could make a good thesis project...
- Prev by Subject: Column- Beam Moment Ratio
- Next by Subject: Combined footing
- Previous by thread: Re: Florida Dock Design
- Next by thread: RE: 2005 AISC Seismic Provisions