Column/Shear Wall Sizing - Flat Slab Construction - General Rules

Hello,

Anyone developed any general rules for sizing (RC) columns when using flat slabs, according to building heights?
Say, if we have a six story building, that is all concrete, what would be a good estimate for required column size,
and/or if we include shear walls, what would be minimum lengths of required shear walls ?

Or anyone know any research done in regards to this?  Could make a good thesis project...

Refugio