From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:31 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: 2005 AISC Seismic Provisions

I was wondering if anyone yet has had the opportunity to review or use the
'05 AISC Seismic Provisions.  I think that it is a very big improvement.  A BIG improvement!!  Thanks Charie Carter!

And it is FREE on the AISC web site!!  That works in my budget.

BTW don't look for a separate commentary it is all in one document.

Regards,
Harold Sprague