Re: Architect cheating on structural calculations - where's the building depa...

In a message dated 12/8/2005 12:14:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com writes:
Tony,

This post was so bad that, I think, nobody took it seriously.  The guy appears to have had a very lousy day. I am pretty sure he regrets every word now - but here is no "undo" command here...

Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA
BRAVO, Steve!!!
Tony