RE: AISI Cold Formed Steel Design

Alexander Newman has a book "Metal Building Systems" which has it some
info, but seems to be lacking in the nitty gritty for the intermediate
framing, i.e. purlins and girts.

Anyway, he has a short paragraph describing how the sag straps can be
used to brace the interior flange as long as the sag strap continues
down to the slab and has an adequate connection to the slab/foundation.

Sorry not all that helpful I guess.

M.