From: Bernard, Scott C. [mailto:SCBernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:38 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Florida Dock Design

Good morning,

I am trying to check design requirements for a small residential dock built on a small lake in Florida.  I am only finding information on loading for the deck area.  I am also interested in any requirements for railings, minimum elevations of the deck surface, overall geometric design guidelines, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Scott

Scott C. Bernard, E.I.

Associate Consultant

Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc. (Orlando)

500 Winderley Place, Suite 104

Maitland, Florida 32751

E-mail : scbernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com

Web : www.rimkus.com