From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Architect cheating on structural calculations - where's the
building depa...

So let me see if I understand this, you are upset because you submitted
incomplete drawings and they were approved?

Why not simply submit 100% "For Construction" drawings to the owner and
contractor?  They can go back through the building department as a revision
record, big deal.  This was my point, it is the EOR who is responsible for
the project, not the reviewer.

As too submitting 90%, yes it is done all the time.  Most of the time it is
impossible to get proper coordination drawings from all the other consultants
without the deadline.  The difference is whether you use the time during plan
check to actually coordinate everything or do you leave it at 90% and expect
that answering plan check will get you the other 10%?.

Paul Feather PE, SE
www.SE-Solutions.net
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net