Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Giants, Frogs, et al[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Giants, Frogs, et al
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:50:59 -0600
Well, not yet—and they actually don’t have an ESOP as the term is defined by the IRS. You’re actually “a partner” much as you would be if you were *shudder* attorney in a big law firm.
They have ways of handling it so it doesn’t hurt so badly.
Finally, remember that “the shoulders” put more than their “fair share” into the value of the company, so you get a return on investment accordingly!
From: Stuart, Matthew
As an Associate at WJE, I believe you had to pay for the (ESOP) privilege to stand on the shoulders as well.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Giants, Frogs, et al
- Next by Subject: RE: Giants, Frogs, et al
- Previous by thread: RE: Giants, Frogs, et al
- Next by thread: RE: Giants, Frogs, et al