RE: Giants, Frogs, et al

I am familiar with their buy-in program/plan and don't disagree with your view of the company's policy, as always you get what you pay for.

________________________________

From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com]
Sent: Fri 12/9/2005 2:50 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Giants, Frogs, et al

Well, not yet-and they actually don't have an ESOP as the term is defined by the IRS. You're actually "a partner" much as you would be if you were *shudder* attorney in a big law firm.

They have ways of handling it so it doesn't hurt so badly.

Finally, remember that "the shoulders" put more than their "fair share" into the value of the company, so you get a return on investment accordingly!