Re: Architect cheating on structural calculations - where's the building depa...

In a message dated 12/08/05 1:05:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
I cnould not believe ehat I 've just read!
To say the least, you are completely out of order.
You should not be in responsible charge of any project, including stamping and signing it. You are not a P.E. in the true sense of the word, but you are, in my opinion a disgrace to the engineers profession!
Antonio S. Luisoni, SE
Antonio,

You're the one started complaining about the plan checkers who rubber stamp your drawing and now you are trying to fight against me. Shame on you too!!.  We just both hate plan checkers who are rubber stamping the drawings so stop complaning!!!

I was just referring to someone who says shame on you to me and not to anybody else. The letter that I sent was not directed to you.  I'm sorry if you misunderstood it. I don't want people who are mistreating me. All the email I sent are directed to plan checkers who rubber stamp drawings. Try to follow all my email and you'll see what I mean. I only want plan checkers to at least spent some time doing their work. I don't expect them to check everything.  I just want them to at least do their job so the drawings will come back to me for final checking.

I think you are the one out of line this time.

ASQuilalaJr.