Re: Architect cheating on structural calculations - where's the building depa...

The reason that I say this is because I tried to do my calculations almost 100%. So almost all the mistakes done are in the drafting side of it. But don't say shame on me! That's not very nice!  Shame on you too for not understanding my point of view. I know I am responsible for all structural items but the plan checker should also be responsible by doing his work and not rubber stamping the drawings. An almost perfect calculations shall not stop the plan checker to check the drawings.