Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Architect cheating on structural calculations - where's the building depa...

In a message dated 12/10/2005 4:29:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, jatech(--nospam--at)kwic.com writes:

I believe I do understand your point of view. You put out work that is not correct and you want someone else to catch your errors, for free.

You sir, whatever your name is, fail to understand that on a daily basis, I, as a structural detailer, have to deal with your incorrect drawings, and find your errors, for free.

In addition to that, the civil guys, the masons, the joist and deck suppliers also have to find your errors, for free.

I repeat………SHAME ON YOU!

 I second your motion!!!!!    ASL