From: dave lowen [mailto:jatech(--nospam--at)kwic.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 7:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Architect cheating on structural calculations - where's the building depa...

YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DRAFTING!! Don’t try to do your calculations almost 100%...........DO THEM 100%.

I forgot to mention in my previous email, the mechanical guys and the roof frame opening sizes and loads (FOR THE JOIST GUYS) that you leave off of your drawings.

Do I have to repeat myself? YOU COULD HAVE GONE TO LAW SCHOOL!!!!